No two people have the same experience of diabetes. The symptoms that each person has can differ according to lifestyle choices, age, faith/religion and cultural background for example.
- What made you see your GP before you were diagnosed with diabetes?
- Was it because you knew you had diabetes?
- Was it just a routine visit?
- What was your first reaction when you were diagnosed with diabetes?
- How do you treat your diabetes – diet, tablets and/or insulin?
- If you are not originally from the UK, how is diabetes treated in your country of origin?
Tell us more about your experience of living with diabetes.